Wednesday, November 12

How to Differentiate a black taxi from a regular taxi in South Shanghai Suburbs?



This is a crucial bit of information if you want to enhance your urban survival skills. Let me introduce the regular taxi of South Shanghai Suburbs, this is what it looks like, and although it is dark colored, it isn't entirely black.




Yes it is quite obvious with the taxi sign on the top and all, and I'm in no way taking the piss nor in any way under-estimating my readers. Really.
Alright now the actual black taxi which fares start from a mere 5 Yuan. They all look the same, but come in a wide variety of colors. This is how they look like.




I mixed up the registration numbers with Adobe Photoshop, and the photos may give the illusion that the vehicles are parked on the middle of the road, but it isn't so, it's just me practicing my novice photography skills on how to shoot fast moving objects and avoid blurry photos, although sometimes that is a nice effect to give an illusion of movement. Please no comments about the dof and sports photography to a man who is using a camera with a 1/2.5" CCD panel.

Once I manage to obtain a Canon 1DS Mark III or Nikon D3 - 35mm full frame sensor pro digicams - I will be ready for shooting at the next Shanghai Formula1 Grand Prix.

No comments:

Post a Comment